The Maximum Returns quoted below are for AGILE investments commencing or having an anniversary between 6 March 2023 and 31 March 2023.
Important information about Maximum Returns
- Each Protected Investment Option has a Maximum Return that it could potentially achieve over a 12-month period.
- Maximum Returns are set at commencement and reset every 12-months on the Anniversary Date of your AGILE investment.
- Maximum Returns are expressed before the annual product fee, lifetime income premiums and any applicable taxes.
- Upon commencing an AGILE investment, the Maximum Return in any given year will never be lower than the Guaranteed Minimums listed in your Investor Certificate.
Important information about Guaranteed Fixed Returns
* This value is a 1-year guaranteed Fixed Return, not a Maximum Return. A Fixed Return is a one-year fixed rate that will be applied as your Annual Return. For further details of how this works please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement.
Refer to the Allianz Guaranteed Income for Life (AGILE) Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for the definition of all capitalised terms. We reserve the right to change the Maximum Returns and Protected Investment Options published here at any time.
This material is issued by Allianz Australia Life Insurance Limited, ABN 27 076 033 782, AFSL 296559 (Allianz Retire+). Allianz Retire+ is a registered business name of Allianz Australia Life Insurance Limited.
This information is current as specified above and is for general information purposes only. It is not comprehensive or intended to give financial product advice. Any advice provided in this material does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on anything contained in this material, you should speak to your financial adviser and consider the appropriateness of the information received, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.
No person should rely on the content of this material or act on the basis of anything stated in this material. Allianz Retire+ and its related entities, agents or employees do not accept any liability for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly from any use of this material. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Use of the word ‘guarantee’ in this material refers to an assurance that certain conditions or contractual promises will be fulfilled by Allianz Retire+ from the available assets of its Statutory Fund No 2, in relation to the product terms. This includes ‘guaranteed’ income payments in the Lifetime Income Phase which will be paid from the available assets of Statutory Fund No 2, noting that Allianz Retire+ may terminate the product in certain limited circumstances as outlined in the Product Disclosure Statement referred below.
Allianz Australia Life Insurance Limited is the issuer of Allianz Guaranteed Income for Life (AGILE). Prior to making an investment decision, investors should consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Target Market Determination (TMD) which are available on our website (www.allianzretireplus.com.au).
PIMCO provides investment management and other support services to Allianz Retire+ but is not responsible for the performance of any Allianz Retire+ product, or any other product or service promoted or supplied by Allianz. Use of the POWERED BY PIMCO trade mark, or any other use of the PIMCO name, is not a recommendation of any particular security, strategy or investment product.