As part of our commitment to providing quality service to you, we’ll endeavour to resolve any concerns you have quickly and fairly.
If you have a complaint, we would like to hear about it and have the opportunity to resolve it as quickly as possible.
How to make a complaint
If your complaint relates to our products, services or the conduct of our representatives, you can contact us directly by:
- telephone on 1300 371 136 between 8.30am and 5.30pm (AET), Monday to Friday
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail to Allianz Retire Plus, Reply Paid 89484 Sydney NSW 2001.
If you require assistance with accessing information about our complaints process, for example if you would like to discuss your complaint in a language other than English, just ask one of our friendly Call Centre staff for assistance or an interpreter in your preferred language and they will arrange this for you where possible.
When we receive your complaint, we will:
- Write or call you and acknowledge that we have received your complaint.
- Provide you with a reference number for your complaint, and the name and contact details of the person handling your complaint.
- Keep you informed of the progress of your complaint.
- Investigate and assess your complaint.
- Work with you to resolve the complaint and provide you with our response to the issues raised in your complaint.
Our priority is to resolve your complaint as quickly and fairly as possible. To assist with this, your complaint will be handled by one of our experienced Allianz Retire+ staff members who will address the concerns you have raised.
To assist us in resolving your complaint we may contact you and request further information that we need to be able to address the issues you have raised.
We will respond to your complaint within 30 calendar days of receiving it. While our aim is to provide you with a resolution to your complaint as soon as possible, if we are not able to make a decision or resolve your complaint within 30 calendar days of receiving your complaint, we will let you know the reasons for the delay and about your right to take your complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
External Dispute Resolution
We are a member of a free and independent external dispute resolution scheme administered by AFCA. The scheme considers and resolves complaints from consumers about financial firms.
You can refer your complaint to AFCA if we have not resolved your complaint to your satisfaction, or if we have not resolved your complaint within 30 calendar days after we received your complaint. You can do so even if we are still considering your complaint.
The Australian Financial Complaints Authority
You can contact AFCA:
- online at www.afca.org.au
- by completing an Online Complaint Form here
- by email to email@example.com
- by telephone on 1800 931 678
- by mail to GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001.
In certain circumstances, we may not be able to release certain information where it is protected from disclosure by law, including by privacy legislation, and will provide written reasons where we are not able to do so.
If you believe we have breached your privacy, you may lodge a complaint by contacting us. If we do not respond to your complaint within 30 calendar days or if you are not satisfied with our response, you can refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
You can contact the OAIC: